Ritu Malhotra, DDS
Meet Dr. Malhotra
Dr. Malhotra pursues the latest techniques and advances in Dentistry to provide her patients with the best care possible. She is dedicated to providing her patients with the best possible care with her gentle,caring and comprehensive approach to Oral Health.She truly enjoys getting to know her patients from her youngest to ones enjoying their golden age.
She has also taken advanced training in Orthodontics and Implant Dentistry.
She undertook a rigorous training for placing implants under Dr.Garg, founder of Implant Dental Seminars .
She also continues to further her education in Orthodontics and is one of the few dentists in Lake County who is a member of the Prestigious American Academy of Clear Aligners .
Meet Dr. Shakeel
Dr. Shakeel is a graduate of the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry. In addition to years of successful General Dentistry Practice, he received advanced training in Implant dentistry. He has been awarded Fellowship and Diplomate in Oral Implantology by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) in 2007.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery New York University College of Dentistry with Honors in Oral Surgery May 2002.
- Fellowship Awarded by International College of Oral Implantologists 2006.
- Diplomate in Oral Implantology Awarded by International College of Oral Implantologists 2008.
- Advanced Training in Bone Grafting and Harvesting Techniques by Dr. Arun Garg.
- Zimmer Block Graft Technique certification.
- Implant Dentistry Continuum 2005,2006,2007 by Implant seminars.
- Clinical Residency in all on 4 dental implant techniques; Malo Clinic, Lisbon Portugal under Dr. Paulo Malo
- Dr. Shakeel has lectured to several organizations including residents at the airforce base Oakland California / Mchenry dental society/ CMDS society of dentists / GLDP group of dentists .
- Dr. Shakeel is also a speaker for Neodent to teach local dentists on dental implants and the latest techniques with digital workflows.